Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lets read write and sleep

Well I'm starting my story tonight. I just wanted to stop by and write a little to tell you i did nothing today. Today was a lazy day oh and I signed up for camp so from the 15th to the 21st this month I won't be writing because I will be at camp. I'll probably be swimming or hiking but that's why I wont be writing, sorry I know it stinks but that's life. The camps in Palmer Alaska over by Wasilla. That's how I remember it. I went through there on my way to Wasilla when we moved there. Its really nice but that's were I'll be.Me, my best friend Shiloh Sexton, my cousin Jenifer McGraw, and my sister Samantha Todd are going. It will be fun. Well I must leave you now, to go write some more of my story, read some of my book, and go to sleep. So i bid you good evening.
-Mandy

1 comment:

Alexander Allison said...

Hey - your blog looks great! I love the pictures. Why don't you tell us what you're reading? Maybe capitalizing 'I' would be a good idea too! Ciao - Mr.A